Love All....trust a FEW....do wrong to NONE.....

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kobe Bryant.... ftw




Hey All! If you happen to be a dear friend of mine, or even a silent follower on twitter, it is likely that you know how much of a Kobe fan I am not. Don't be confused by the "ftw" up top. In this case, I am reffering to a "W" other than that on the court. This win can be credited to his recent fashion spread in GQ magazine's December issue. Aha! Bet you guys didn't know I kept up with mens fashion too eh? Moreover, the article happened to strike a cord with me and although I cannot stand Bryant, this particular quote from the writer says it all: "What he is now is too great to be meaningfully despised." Now that set me in my place when it comes to this exceptional athlete. Many of us "Kobe haters" despise this guy with a passion when it comes to sports, but outside of his much publisized affair, I can vouch for myself when I say that this guy is pretty much unstoppable and that's why I hate him. *giggles*  Now that I've cleared the air on my part, lets move on to the fashion aspect! In this particular spread, Kobe is sporting an unusual style of tuxedo called "peak-lapel." (yes, ive done my research.) This style is made for those slimmer gentleman and the suits actually make you appear slightly bigger than you are. The peak lapel tux has a demand of less than 80% in the market. Now, allow Mr. 24 himself to show you all how to sport these unusual, yet rather dapper line of peak lapel menswear!
For the full article on Kobe Bryant visit: http://www.gq.com/


-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment