Love All....trust a FEW....do wrong to NONE.....

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Halle Berry WHO?

--------------------------------------------------------->

BOW! So for starters, if you're still breast feeding..Megan Fox, meet the world, world, meet Megan Fox. Not to be confused with Meagan Good..ha, but clearly they are two entirely different people with entirely different last names. And, if you peeped, their first names, they are spelled differently..(yes, its that deep).



Anywho, I just thought it rather important to point out her sex appeal. No, there will be no.."no homo" preceding. Why? Just because, I call it like I see it and I must give this woman her props. The picture ive chosen isn't even her best in my opinion (so you knoooo she must be crucial) http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/2009_mtv_movie_awards#43559

^ that, my friends..would be her best. (in my opinion). So you ask, why didn't I just use that pic? Well, technical difficulties..and that's beside the point. I'm not going to type here and pretend..notice that i said "type here" and not "sit here" ha..i'm not going to pretend as if I know all of her background and that I googled her before this point for informative purposes..BECAUSE I DIDNT. I kinda sorta don't care..what she does. Like my granny said, "Kim, you don't even need a resume, all you need is yourself and they will hire you" HA! thanks granny, if only looks could kill..but yes, if they could..Megan would definitely be a sniper you guys. For sure.

-KMB

4 comments:

  1. pssssh iono how u missin that picture i have on the side of ur page...BUT...u gotttta mention the squint

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..well she def does smile with her eyes..Tyra Banks still has her beat on that lol..but you're right. The squint is a killer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she b a d d.
    ensemble at movie awards..: a banga!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg..for sure!! dress was badd..hair on point..lipstick poppin..leggggggs! haahha she got it..no frontin nor hating here.

    ReplyDelete