Love All....trust a FEW....do wrong to NONE.....

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I see you Mel B!..OR DO I?

..And to answer my own question, I'm going to have to take the latter and say, NO MEL, I DON'T SEE YOU...http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=7b477254-4023-406e-aa4f-9eb9299253ae

^ view there for an understanding of what's to follow.

No, lol..I don't see you..not with that damn tan ma'dam. She kind of favors the guy in the potato chip commercial, the guy that is overly tanned. You know the one? I can't think of his name. Yes, him. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure she could place somewhere within the 7 to 10 range of one of those women's body building competitions, but geeesh! The tan just throws me all the way off. Maybe my guys will have a different opinion. Let me know.

-KMB

No comments:

Post a Comment