Love All....trust a FEW....do wrong to NONE.....

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Quick Weaves/Day Gone Completely To Waste Son

Yes, I said son. My vernacular of course is originated from Atlanta, Ga, but geeesh. Hang around enough Philly and NY people and your lingo will become a mouthful of peculiar words like "jawn".."dickeating".."poppin" "tough" and "son". So I didn't get to sleep until 6:30 a.m. this morning..and that's only because my computer was acting a fool (rightfully so)..I mean, I'd worked the poor thing to death. I woke up at 9:00 a.m. (early morning urine trips are a b!tch) tmi? sorry. I did not bother going back to sleep so I got nourishment off of a half eaten bowl of captain crunch. Following that, I made a call to my hair dresser and made a 1p.m. appointment. This is normally a 2 hr (at the most) trip..so at this moment I am still wondering why this was a six mother freaking hour errand. Oh WAIT!..Because there's something about our women..our beautiful black queens. Whhhhyyyy must we always COMPLAIN..geeeesh. Just sit in the chair and relax. Why bother to come if you're going to complain about every thread of your hair being out of place. I swear, there had to have been six quick weaves being done in that spot. There were like two of us getting our REAL hair done.One lady went on to have her newly attached weave taken out..her claim? TOO TIGHT! lol..WASTE OF TIME. While waiting, I was entertained by the most awesome roasting session. Topics: mothers, mother's mustaches, babies daddy's, you name it, they said it--face to face! You would have thought you were on a ship with all the cursing going on. Pirates I tell ya! I could not contain myself..laughter spewed from my mouth. If only I could have recorded it. Even still, I was ready to go!!! You would have thought I had shocks in my legs..I couldn't stop moving..you know how you get that feeling like all you want to do is get in your car and go sometimes? Yeah. At last, it was my turn..annnnd I was done! Why did I tip her 5 bucks? lol BECAUSE I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE WAITING ON MY CHANGE. That's how bad it was..&&&&& of course..the aftermath? 6p.m.? TRAFFIC. What else..Keep in mind I'm fueled off of a half eaten bowl of cereal. Had to stop at McDonald's for a hamburger doused in the most grease that I could find. My choice? Quarter Pounder meal..eating and driving? Yesssss. So now, I am home..back hurts, I'm in complete agony constructing this. Oh well, writing is something I can do forever.

I am currently watching NBC..a feature on the Obama's..this should be good! TTYL

-KMB

No comments:

Post a Comment