Love All....trust a FEW....do wrong to NONE.....

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

12:12 a.m.--- Thoughts.

"Even if you don't like me, I bet you'll fall in love with my ride" ha. And this is side stepping but as of late you guys, I've been pushing my dads 93 Ford pick up truck with the paint chipping. . .not dripping, but chipping lol. && I love it! Prissy lil me sitting high, manual windows down, hair blowing in the wind. AAHHHHH. :) I think I'm made for truck driving, a Jeep or Land rover should be my next vehicle. Seiously, I'm going to work on that.

Now, back to the matter at hand. . .I think people want me to be an asshole. If you know me well, you know that I would be the CEO of "Asshole Inc." if that were an option. On the reverse, I can be the most affectionate, happy-go-lucky individual you may ever run into. So, why are people so wishy washy? If there's one thing I don't like, It’s being left in the dark. Whatever is done in the dark will eventually come to light, so let’s be adults and keep lines of communication open my kind sir, or ma’dam. That blows me.

What I must do though, is manage the people in my life accordingly. I am in my prime, and if I cannot see you adding to my progress, success or happiness, you may kindly fall to the wayside. And I shall cut you off cordially yet abruptly. So now, I am using music, good friends, and blogging as my outlet <3.>

With all of this said, and there will be more to say very soon. . .I will say that I am strong, intelligent, and determined; determined to tackle all obstacles thrown my way. I appreciate everyone that is playing a positive role in my life. I love you all dearly, whether you know it or not; you are very much a valuable part of my life.


-KMB

No comments:

Post a Comment