Love All....trust a FEW....do wrong to NONE.....

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!!!. . .I'm addicted to mainstream..EVERYTHING

Amber!!!!!
You better rock those vintage Chanel's!!!
OWWwwww && that jacket!?
SUPREME
SHE'S BAD- YES I SAID IT...B.A.D- CeCe



Here we have. . .Ashanti, + a look for less!

See how I look out for my friends on a budget :)

The Keri Hilson "knock you down" pumps to the right,

will run you anywhere between $227 to 350

K? Awesome!


They be hatin Tiny, lol..you can pull off some HOT shii tho!

Bag- Meh

Shoes-Off the meter FLY


p.s. BET awards dress-BANGIN

WORRRRRK





Thank you Keri!, for pulling this off in a classy manor.

Rhiana girl, i appreciate your take on Louis Vuitton "high" fashion. BUT, please lose those dominatrix shoes.
Damn, I think you went a little overboard.

It's semi-cute.

Keri, your shoes are BOMB.


**pause my good sir Pharrell (I love you, but NO)

..HELL NO




HYPEBEAST!!!!!! lol
Bullshit-CeCe




Love these pumps!! The neon is giving me all i need <3
This is MUST have (I will find them) -CeCe




**I couldn't help myself. Ahhhhh. Fashion. && of course, the faux pas, all inclusive.**
LIVE, EAT, SLEEP, BREATHE>>>>>>fashion
Special thanks to fashionbombdaily.com for these awesome pics of some of my favorite celebs && their fashion statements!
-KMB


No comments:

Post a Comment