Love All....trust a FEW....do wrong to NONE.....

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

DOH (Death of Hype)



If you haven't already,. . .well most of us, whom are musically inclined, have all heard the DOA (Death of Auto tune) song by now. If you have not, you know me, I got you! The song is provided as always.



D.O.A. (Death Of Autotune) - Jay-Z

The song is by the Jiggaman himself, Jay-Z. The song was produced by Kanye West. I'll leave that to you all to think about. To me, that's like making. . . Death Of Tacky, and featuring T-Pain on the track. Its a ludacris desicion to make right? Right. And so you say..KIM YOU"RE A HATTTTERRRR!!! **********PAUSE, no, I'm just keeping it real. Let's kill the hype on this song please. I mean personally, the sax, or the trumpet on this joint goes harder than ya man.

I'm gonna wait for the blueprint 3 to drop to make any further assumptions about this guys re-appearence. He goes ubber hard, dont get me wrong. It's just something about the hype that's surrounding this song that really gets to me.

I think Jay said "this is practically assault with a deadly weapon" on this joint. . . well unm, lets take this weapon to get sharpened sir. I'm not feeling it too hard.

DOH (Death of Hype)

-KMB

No comments:

Post a Comment