Love All....trust a FEW....do wrong to NONE.....

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm in L O V E....

Want to be sexy, stylish, chic, prevailing, and fashionable? Look no farther, Herve Leger is the designer for you. This is what I call pure sexiness, body hugging and will have your guy day-dreaming about you (yup he was looking HARD). The greatest thing about these dresses is, no matter what your figure or shape is, they will look absolutely amazing. The company was founded in 1985 by Léger, now known as Hervé L. Leroux. Leger was a major fashion hit during the 80’s and 90’s, then re-launched its exclusive signature bandage dresses in 2007 with world known BCBG designer Max Azria. I would recommend every lady invest in this article of clothing, you will be truly satisfied and I guarantee that. I can say that I was more than pleased, special thanks to Celebrity stylist/Honey Magazine’s Fashion Editor, Charles Wade.
(Love ya bunches babedoll!! <3)
CeCe. J



Dre & Myself...&&. I fell In <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment